Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Don't Be Fooled!

Hello everyone!  It is an absolutely beautiful day in Liberty, MO!  76 degrees and breezy!!  Dare I say spring is here????  I'm going to go out on a limb and say it is.  No more snow!

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!  I sure did!  Three of my scrappy friends and I went to Rogers, AR to a scrapbook retreat at the Embassy Suites.  This was our third trip to this specific retreat.  We love the ladies that put this wonderful weekend together!  You can find information about the retreat here.

Here's one of the cards that I made while I was there.  It is a digi image from Sassy Cheryl's.  You can visit her site here.  This image is called April's Fool.



I just had to color this funny little fellow!  He is too darn cute!  And the concensus among me and my friends was that he was just begging for that gold tooth!  heehee!  Here are the Copics I used:
Hat and Boots-RV02 and RV06  BG10, BG13, and BG15
Jacket-B24, B26, B28, V15, and V17
Shirt-YR15 and YR24
Pants-YG00, YG01, YG03, YG05, R02, and R08
Belt-RV02 and RV06
Skin-E00, E11, and E21
Hair-E13, E17, E19

That's all for now.  I have some exciting things coming up this week!  Stay tuned!!

Smilz,
Tana


1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! I read each and every one of them and they all make me smile! Have a wonderful day!