Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Slam Dunk Birthday!

Hello again everyone and Happy Hump Day!  I haven't posted in a week and a half, oops!  It's been a slight bit busy in my world as I'm sure it has in yours as well.  My daughter's softball season is getting into full swing (pathetic pun intended, hehe!) as is my son's soccer season so it will be getting even busier!  But, I love it!  Love being at the ballpark and soccer fields watching my kiddos play!

Ok, today's card is a card I made for my friend Micaela's son for his birthday.  He just turned 12.  I thought the card turned out pretty good!  I had several ideas in my head for different color schemes but I like the bright colors that I ended up using.  Hope you do too!


This one's a little blurry, sorry!


The inside of the card.
  
I printed my sentiments on the computer, super easy cheesy!  The image is a digi stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil.  You can visit her site here http://digitalpenciltoo.com/

Okie dokie!  That's it for today.  I'll be back tomorrow, promise!  I have another card done and ready to post but it's for someone special and I don't want them to see it on here before I give it to them!  That would kind of ruin it, now wouldn't it?!  Have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! I read each and every one of them and they all make me smile! Have a wonderful day!